This Cadbury Mini Egg pudding cookie recipe is so fun and easy to make. The kids will love making and eating these great treats. This recipe is as easy as making chocolate chip cookies, but you replace the chocolate chips with crushed Cadbury Mini Eggs!Jump to Recipe
CADBURY MINI EGG PUDDING COOKIE RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED TO CADBURY MINI EGG COOKIES
This is a from-scratch recipe but it is not difficult at all. This is a fantastic recipe to get your kids in the kitchen baking with you!
These are all affiliate links, if you make a purchase (of anything from the site, not just these items) after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Ads and affiliate links are the way I am able to keep this website running and to offer you free tutorials all year long. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
WHY USE CADBURY MINI EGGS IN COOKIES?
The quick answer to that question is that they are delicious! Cadbury Mini Eggs are a favorite Easter candy in the United States, hitting the stores in the weeks before Easter. They are egg-shaped chocolates coated with a sweet candy coating.
Cadbury chocolate is a higher quality chocolate than we Americans usually get with our candy, so it’s a special treat!
Here are some tips for using the mini eggs in your cookies:
- You can choose how crushed you would like your eggs to be. I like the crunch from slightly larger bits of chocolate and candy coating. You can do that by pressing down on the candies with the flat side of a large knife.
- If you would like smaller pieces of Cadbury Eggs you can place them in a plastic food storage bag and hit the bag with a rolling pin.
EASTER COOKIES MADE WITH PUDDING
The basic dough of this recipe comes together like any other chocolate chip cookie recipe. You start by mixing the dry ingredients together and then setting them aside.
Next, you will cream together butter with white and brown sugar until it’s light in color and fluffy in texture.
When you add the eggs and vanilla to the recipe, you will also add in a small box of instant vanilla pudding. The pudding will add delicious flavor and texture to your finished cookies!
After these ingredients are incorporated, you will mix in the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
Now it’s time to add the star of the show to the dough: the crushed mini Cadbury eggs! Fold these in with a spatula to make sure every bit of the cookie dough has some of the candy.
Use a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop the finished dough onto lined baking sheets. If you would like your cookies to stay rounder, chill the cookie dough balls in the fridge for a bit before baking.
CADBURY MINI EGG COOKIE RECIPE
These cookies will be a family favorite for Easter. You can package a few of them in cello bags and add them to Easter baskets or serve them as dessert after your Easter dinner.
CADBURY MINI EGG PUDDING COOKIE RECIPEPrint Pin
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix one small box
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cadbury Mini Eggs crushed
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set to the side
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt and set aside
- Using a stand or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on high speed until fluffy, at least 2 minutes.
- Once combined, add the pudding mix, vanilla and eggs and beat on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and turn the mixer on low to start, after about 1 minute then turn the mixer up to high and mix until combined.
- Add crushed mini eggs and stir with a rubber spatula until mixed thoroughly.
- Use a cookie scoop to make even balls and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly golden and just set on the top.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.