- Seals in hair moisture
- Contains antibacterial and antifungal properties (helps to control dandruff)
- Contains nutrients like vitamin E, vitamin K and iron
- The high sugar content of honey acts as a humectant to maintain moisture content of hair
- Has anti-bacterial properties for a healthy scalp
- CAN LIGHTEN HAIR OVER TIME
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- As an acid, ACV balances the pH of your hair
- Removes buildup from styling products and inexpensive shampoos
- Closes the numerous cuticle scales of your hair leaving it shinier and smoother
Mix together and pour into a microwaveable jar. The hair mask will naturally separate in the jar, Re-melt and stir before each application.
Let's be buds.
Subscribe to the Mad in Crafts newsletter and get a FREE copy of my newest ebook, Happy Crafts: Nine Colorful Crafts You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less.