Homemade Gift: Coconut Oil Honey Hair Mask
How Is the Honey and Coconut Oil Hair Mask Good for Your Hair?
Each of the three ingredients in this homemade hair mask has excellent benefits for your (or your giftee’s) hair. That’s it! Just three ingredients that will make your hair look its best.
- Seals in hair moisture
- Contains antibacterial and antifungal properties (helps to control dandruff)
- Contains nutrients like vitamin E, vitamin K and iron
- The high sugar content of honey acts as a humectant to maintain moisture content of hair
- Has anti-bacterial properties for a healthy scalp
- CAN LIGHTEN HAIR OVER TIME
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- As an acid, ACV balances the pH of your hair
- Removes buildup from styling products and inexpensive shampoos
- Closes the numerous cuticle scales of your hair leaving it shinier and smoother
How to Make a Honey Coconut Oil Hair Mask
Mix together and pour into a microwaveable jar. The hair mask will naturally separate in the jar, Re-melt and stir before each application.
Love this idea? You might like these other DIY beauty products: