“Butterfly in the sky… I can fly twice as high!” If you sing those words to someone my age, they will almost certainly respond with the rest of the Reading Rainbow theme song. Like most people my age, I have fond memories of LeVar Burton recommending books to me from the television. My love for Reading Rainbow inspired me to make these printable rainbow corner bookmarks for this month’s free printable collection!
FREE MONSTER MAD LIBS PRINTABLE
HOW TO GET THE PRINTABLE
I am so excited to give you these printables (and so many others) for free! To access the printables, sign up for a Mad in Crafts Freebies Membership using the form or by signing up HERE. Don’t worry, the membership won’t cost you a penny, but it WILL give you access to all of the freebies I have shared here on Mad in Crafts.
You will find this printable in the KIDS section of the Freebie Gallery.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE PRINTABLE RAINBOW CORNER BOOKMARKS
Usually regular printer paper is fine for the printables I share here on the blog. For something like these bookmarks, I recommend using heavier-weight paper. Regular printer paper will work, but it will tear, bend, and crease very quickly as you use the bookmarks. I will recommend the paper I used below, but any paper over 40 lbs. should work well.
These are all affiliate links, if you make a purchase (of anything from these retailers, not just these items) after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Ads and affiliate links are the way I am able to keep this website running and to offer you free tutorials all year long. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
Want to know which craft supplies I always keep in my craft room?
Visit the Mad in Crafts Amazon Storefront to learn more and to buy your own supplies!
HOW TO MAKE RAINBOW CORNER BOOKMARKS
How to Assemble a Corner Bookmark
- Print out the Rainbow Corner Bookmark PDF.
If you can print the bookmarks on heavier-weight paper, they will last longer.
- Cut out the bookmarks. Be sure not to cut off the white fold tab.
- Fold the bookmark in half so the ends of the rainbow touch.
- Add glue to the white fold tab.
- Hold the bookmark together until the glue dries.
- Slip the wide opening of the bookmark over the corner of your page.
- When you stop reading, the bookmark will keep your place!
MORE FREE RAINBOW PRINTABLES
My creative friends have designed even more adorable rainbow-themed printables this month. Visit each link below to see how to get them all for free!
- Rainbow Unicorn Dice Game from Hello Creative Family
- Rainbow Name Labels from Crafting in the Rain
- Dream Big Printable Art from The Country Chic Cottage
- Rainbow Color Scavenger Hunt from Everyday Party Magazine
- Inspirational Posters from Kara Creates
- Rainbow Coloring Page from 100 Directions
- Roll a Rainbow Game from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Rainbow Bookmarks from Mad in Crafts
- Rainbow Word Search from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Weather Coloring Page from Liz on Call
- Rainbow Sticker Sheets from Persia Lou
- No Place Like Home Art from Tried and True
- Hand Lettered Rainbow Quote from Creatively Beth