If you want to create a cute Halloween treat bag to hand out this year but don’t have a ton of time to spend on putting them together, you have to check out these easy smores Halloween treat bags. Each bag contains all the elements for delicious homemade s’mores with a spooky twist!
EASY SMORES HALLOWEEEN TREAT BAGS
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE SMORES TREAT BAGS
You can find the components of these Halloween s’mores with the other Halloween candy in the grocery store. Standard graham crackers are paired with fun-sized Hershey’s bars and spooky ghost Peeps!
I recommend getting the wrapped Hershey’s chocolate rather than breaking chocolate bars into pieces. They are already the perfect size, plus the wrapping keeps the chocolate from making a mess if it gets a little melty.
These are all affiliate links, if you make a purchase (of anything from the site, not just these items) after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Ads and affiliate links are the way I am able to keep this website running and to offer you free tutorials all year long. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
- Graham crackers
- Fun-size Hershey’s bars
- Ghost Peeps marshmallow candy
- snack-sized food storage bags
- ribbons or Halloween treat bag topper printables
- (optional) dollar store spider clips
Want to know which craft supplies I always keep in my craft room?
Visit the Mad in Crafts Amazon Storefront to learn more and to buy your own supplies!
HOW TO MAKE HALLOWEEN S’MORES TREAT BAGS
These s’mores bags couldn’t be easier to put together. If you have some kid helpers in the house, you can make an assembly line to stuff the marshmallows, crackers, and chocolate into the bags to make the process even speedier. Even little hands can help assemble the bags. Put on a Halloween playlist, and it becomes a fun way to get ready for Halloween!
Halloween S’more Treat Bags
- Prep your s’mores by breaking all your graham crackers in half and separating the ghost Peeps.
You can also buy graham cracker squares to avoid having to break the full-sized crackers in half saving even more time!
- Place two halves of a graham cracker in a food storage bag. Add in one Peeps ghost marshmallow and one fun-sized Hershey bar.
- Close the bags with a length of Halloween ribbon and a dollar store Halloween clip.
Alternatively, you can use my Halloween trick or treat bag toppers. My printable toppers are the right size for zippered food storage bags.
EASY SPOOKY S’MORES FOR HALLOWEEN
Because these treat bags are so simple to assemble, you can make large batches of them at a time. Here are some celebrations where you could hand out these put-together packs of Halloween s’mores ingredients.
- Hand them out to trick or treaters
- Give them out at Trunk or Treat events
- Send them with your student for Halloween class parties
- Give them to party guests at your Halloween party at home
- Surprise your coworkers with Halloween treats
Leave a Reply