Grab a hunk of bread and dig in! PS The fork was purely for photo staging purposes, feel free to dig in with your bare hands without guilt. I do.
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 T. cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 4 cans of refrigerator biscuits
- 2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 small can pure pumpkin
- In large food-storage plastic bag, mix granulated sugar and spices.
- Open one can of biscuits and cut each biscuit into 10-12 pieces. Place one can’s worth of biscuit pieces into the food storage bag. Shake until the pieces are coated. Place those pieces in a greased Bundt pan. Repeat with the remaining 3 cans of biscuits.
- In small saucepan, melt butter, brown sugar and pumpkin over medium heat. When mixture begins to boil, cook and stir 1 minute. Pour 2/3 of the mixture over biscuits in pan. Save the rest of the mixture for later.
- Bake for 35 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Place plate upside down over pan. Flip plate and pan over.
- Pour reserved pumpkin glaze over warm monkey bread and serve!
You might like these other yummy pumpkin desserts: