Mother’s Day is coming up, and if you are planning a special brunch, you can’t do better than this sausage, bacon and cheese quiche. This filling quiche recipe is surprisingly easy to make, but still looks fancy on a brunch table. Since the delicious quiche is filled with bacon, sausage and Gouda, do not be surprised if Mom asks you to make this every year!Jump to Recipe
SAUSAGE, BACON AND CHEESE QUICHE
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE A QUICHE FOR MOTHER’S DAY
Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
This quiche contains Wright® Brand Hickory Smoked Bacon and Jimmy Dean® Regular Premium Pork Sausage, so it is a satisfying meal to start off Mother’s Day. Serve the quiche with a hot cup of coffee, some fresh fruit, and maybe even some freshly cut flowers in a vase! Bonus points if you serve Mom her breakfast in bed!
The recipe can even be cooked the night before, refrigerated overnight, and reheated in the morning, so you don’t have to mess up the kitchen on Mother’s Day! I suggest reheating it in a 350 degree oven. Microwaving quiche can cause the crust to get soggy.
Jimmy Dean Regular Premium Pork Sausage is my favorite breakfast sausage because it is made with a blend of signature seasonings. Some store-bought sausages include spices that I am not a fan of, but I always love the Jimmy Dean varieties. The Wright Brand Hickory Smoked Bacon is hand-trimmed, naturally smoked, and SO GOOD.
SAUSAGE, BACON AND CHEESE QUICHE RECIPE
This short video shows you how to assemble your own delicious quiche. Scroll down to the bottom of this post for the full printable recipe.
If you take a look at the ingredients for this quiche, you might notice that the recipe calls for half a package of most of the ingredients: half a dozen eggs, half a pound of sausage, etc. This means when you buy the ingredients for this quiche, you already have enough to easily double the recipe. Cook up two quiches, let them cool, and freeze the second quiche for another day. Not only are you making Mom a special Mother’s Day breakfast, you are stocking the freezer so there is another meal that she doesn’t have to cook!
Sausage, Bacon and Cheese QuichePrint
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 lb. Jimmy Dean® Regular Premium Pork Sausage cooked and drained
- 8 slices of Wright® Brand Hickory Smoked Bacon cooked and cut into pieces
- 1 green onion sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Gouda shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Press pie crust into a 9 inch pie plate. Poke crust with fork to allow air to escape while baking.
- Bake the empty pie crust in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pour sausage, bacon, green onions, and cheese into the pie crust.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour evenly over the quiche filling.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean.