Easy and Inexpensive Schaum Torte
How to Make a Perfect Schaum Torte
Schaum Torte Toppings
Easy Schaum Torte Recipe
- 6 egg whites
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 T vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Beat the egg whites in a clean stainless steel or copper bowl until frothy.
- Add in cream of tartar and vinegar.
- Beat on high until mixture forms soft peaks.
- Beating continually, add in 1 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Add in vanilla.
- Beating continually, add in the remaining sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Beat until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Spoon mixture onto parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off but do not open the oven. Leave tortes in the oven for an additional hour.
- Remove tortes from baking sheets, top, and serve.