St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun holiday! Send a little luck to your favorite people with this adorable printable St. Patrick’s Day card. This design works equally well as a greeting card or as an invitation to a St. Patty’s party.
PRINTABLE ST. PATRICK’S DAY CARD
SAVING THE PRINTABLE
I am so excited to share this printable with you free! To access the printables, sign up for a Mad in Crafts Freebies Membership using the form above or by signing up HERE. Don’t worry, the membership won’t cost you a penny, but it WILL give you access to all of the freebies I have shared here on Mad in Crafts.
Once you have signed up for the Freebie Gallery, you will be sent the login information via email. Be sure to check your spam or promotions folders if you haven’t received emails from me before!
The gallery contains all of the free printables I have ever shared here on Mad in Crafts, so happy printing! The printable St. Patty’s card will be found in the ST. PATRICK’S DAY section of the gallery.
PRINTING THE ST. PATTY’S CARD
I designed this card to create a 5″x7″ print. There are three ways that you can turn the PDF file into a 5″x7″ card.
- Print the design on 10″x7″ cardstock. Fold the cardstock lengthwise, and carefully crease the fold.
- Print the design on A7 cards. These cards should already be folded.
- Print the design on 8.5″x11″ cardstock and cut the printed card to size with a paper trimmer.
No matter which method you use, I recommend using cardstock rather than thin copy paper. You will also want to set your printer to the highest print settings to make sure the colors are beautiful and vibrant. The finished cards will fit A7 envelopes.
FULL COLLECTION OF PRINTABLE ST. PATRICK’S DAY CARDS
This design is part of a larger collection of printable cards for St. Patrick’s Day. The bundle includes six different beautiful cards for one low price:
- Top o’ the Mornin’ (with rainbow shamrocks
- You’re My Lucky Charm (with a pot of gold)
- A Wee Bit Irish (with a leprechaun)
- Let the Shenanigans Begin (with a rainbow)
- Happy St. Patty’s Day (with St. Patrick’s Day balloons)
- Feelin’ Lucky (with rainbow background)