Most of the time I design my SVG files with my audience in mind. I try to imagine what designs you would like to wear or display in your homes. Not this month. This month I designed a beer-themed SVG file that is 100% for me. If you happen to love it too, all the better! My free beer SVG for this month’s round-up combines two of my favorite interests: crafting and craft beer!
I LIKE CRAFTS – FREE BEER SVG
GET THE FREE SVG
Sign up for my SVG Club for this free SVG file! As a member of the club, you will receive one new SVG file each month. These SVG files are ready to upload directly into your favorite cutting machine’s design software. Insert the file into a new project, then resize it to fit the project you will be making.
WAYS TO USE THE BEER SVG FILE
You can use my free SVG with your favorite cutting machine’s software to create a whole range of DIY projects. The obvious choice for this design is a set of beer koozies for the beer-loving crafter. I wrote up a tutorial on adding iron-on vinyl to neoprene koozies that will help you make them!
You can, of course, use this design for shirts, cards, signs, beer mugs, and more. I just ask that you only use the SVG for non-commercial purposes. I love sharing free SVG files, and it would bum me out to see someone else selling the design.
MORE FREE BEER SVG FILES
My creative friends came up with some great SVG designs this month. Check out all the posts below to get any and all of these totally free SVGs.
- Got Beer? – Hello Creative Family
- Wish You Were Beer – Happiness is Homemade
- Beer… Because Adulting is Hard – The Country Chic Cottage
- Prost – Everyday Party Magazine
- Beer and Sunshine – Kara Creates
- Working on My Six Pack – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Beer, It’s What’s for Dinner – See Lindsay
- Eternal Hoptimist – 30 Minute Crafts
- I Like Crafts – Mad in Crafts
- Life is Brewtiful – Artsy Fartsy Mama