CROCKPOT KAPUSTA RECIPE
- 3 large cans of sauerkraut*
- 2 lbs. FRESH polish sausage
- 2 large cans of pieces and stems mushrooms, NOT drained
- 1 large head of cabbage, chopped*
- 4 envelopes onion soup mix
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
*You are trying to achieve equal parts kraut and cabbage
- Parboil polish sausage and cabbage in a pot until the sausage is cooked.
- Drain cabbage, and cut the sausage into pieces.
- Put all the ingredients into the crockpot and mix well.
- Cook SLOWLY (overnight is best).
You might like these other crockpot recipes: