St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun and easy holiday day to celebrate. Wear some green clothes and have a delicious beverage. Sounds pretty good to me! I created this St. Patrick’s Day mug SVG that you can use to decorate coffee mugs or beer mugs because on St. Patrick’s Day we are all Irish!
FREE ST. PATRICK’S DAY MUG SVG
GET THE FREE SVG
Sign up for my SVG Club for this free SVG file! As a member of the club, you will receive one new SVG file each month. These SVG files are ready to upload directly into your favorite cutting machine’s design software. Insert the file into a new project, then resize it to fit the project you will be making.
There are more SVGs where this one came from! Purchase my new All-Access Pass and you will get instant access to every SVG I have ever shared on Mad in Crafts.
With your one-time purchase, you get:
- Instant access to every Mad in Crafts SVG
- Unlimited downloads
- 24/7/365 database access
- New SVGs every month
No more signing up with your email for each new SVG I share. No more digging around my site for the exact SVG you are looking for. Every SVG is at your fingertips!
USING THE LAYERED SVG IN DESIGN SPACE
This is a layered SVG, so you will use two different colors of vinyl when applying the design to a mug. You can choose whatever colors and patterns of vinyl you would like, as long as there is enough contrast between them that you can read the lettering over the shamrock.
Working with a Layered SVG in Cricut Design Space
- Upload the SVG into Design Space.
- Insert the design into a canvas and resize it to suit your project.
- Select the green elements of the design and weld them together.
- Select the black elements of the design and weld them together. Your design will now have two layers.
- Send the design to cut and select either matless or on-mat cutting.
- Your designs will be the correct size and in the correct position when you cut them out of the vinyl.
- Cut and weed the two layers. Use transfer tape to position the two layers on the surface of your mug.
MORE FUN ST. PATTY’S SVGS
This St. Patrick’s Day design is part of a larger bundle I have for sale in my shop. You can get all six of these fun designs for one low price! When you buy from my shop, you not only get SVG files, but PDFs, JPGs, PNGs, and EPS files as well!
Do you like the font that I used in this design? This design uses the Farmhouse Lemonade font (affiliate link). Check out this post to find all of my favorite fonts, as well as links to buy them and links to the SVGs which use them!
Leave a Reply