I love singing hymns and carols during the Christmas season. Our Christmas Eve services almost always end with the congregation singing Silent Night without accompaniment. I look forward to it every year! I designed this free Silent Night ornament SVG so that you can add this beloved hymn to your Christmas decorations.
FREE SILENT NIGHT ORNAMENT SVG
GET THE FREE SVG
Sign up for my SVG Club for this free SVG file! As a member of the club, you will receive one new SVG file each month. These SVG files are ready to upload directly into your favorite cutting machine’s design software. Insert the file into a new project, then resize it to fit the project you will be making.
OTHER WAYS TO USE THE SILENT NIGHT SVG
I designed this SVG to work well on Christmas ornaments, but that is not the only way you can use it! The design would also look beautiful on an Infusible Ink pillow cover, cut from paper for a Christmas card, or cut from vinyl and applied to a larger wood sign.
CHRISTMAS HYMN SVG BUNDLE
This Silent Night SVG is part of a larger bundle of Christmas hymn SVG designs. Singing hymns and carols is one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season. I have used lyrics from several classic Christmas hymns to create 6 beautiful designs that you can use to decorate ornaments, cards, pillows, signs, and more!
MORE FREE ORNAMENT SVG FILES
Looking for more ways to decorate your ornaments this year? My crafty friends have you covered!
- Merry and Married from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Good Boy/Good Girl List Dog Ornament from Hello Creative Family
- 3d Stars from Happiness Is Homemade
- Snowman Face Bundle from The Country Chic Cottage
- Jolliest Bunch from Everyday Party Magazine
- Baby’s First Christmas from Kara Creates
- 3D Paper Ball Ornament from 100 Directions
- Cut Paper Ornaments from 30 Minute Crafts
- Silent Night from Mad In Crafts
- Happy Pawlidays from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grinch Icon Ornaments from Pineapple Paper Co.