Since the holidays are almost here, you might be thinking of throwing holiday parties. You may be planning to throw a holiday cookie exchange, which will most definitely be a hit with your family, friends, and co-workers. I created a free editable Canva cookie swap invitation so you can invite your friends to exchange their best Christmas cookies and recipe!
FREE EDITABLE CANVA COOKIE SWAP INVITATION
GET THE FREE CANVA TEMPLATE
Sign up for Mad in Crafts emails to receive this Canva template as a free gift! You will receive a few introductory emails to satisfy the legal team, and then you will be sent instructions for accessing this Canva template. This invitation is for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute the template in any way.
HOW TO EDIT THE COOKIE EXCHANGE INVITATION TEMPLATES WITH CANVA
After sign up with my form above you will be sent a series of two emails confirming that, yes, you want emails from me. Then you will receive a link to download a PDF with instructions for using my editable cookie swap party invitation. I made a short video to show you how you can edit the invitation in Canva. Don’t worry, you don’t need any advanced design skills to make the edits and your guests will be wowwed with the custom invitations!
You will need a free Canva account to edit this invitation. You DO NOT need Canva Pro to edit this template. Pro does however give you more options for fonts, etc. If you would like to learn more about Canva Pro, click here.
How to Edit the Invitation with Canva
- Open the PDF and read through the instructions.
- Click the link towards the bottom of the PDF or copy and paste the link into your browser.
This will open a tab on your computer with a screen stating that I am sharing a template with you.
- Click the purple Use Template button at the bottom of the screen.
This will open a new Canva canvas of the editable invitation template.
- Change the name of the file to whatever you would like the finished file name to be.
- Make changes to the editable sections of the template.
You can change the party details, font, size, and text color of the editable sections to create your perfect invitation.
- When you are finished making changes, click the Share button in the top right corner of the screen.
Save the design as a png if you are using the graphic online, or save as a PDF if you will be printing the invitations yourself.
- Upload the graphic to your online invitation or load your color printer with cardstock to print your very own invitations.
I have been tossing around the idea of making more Canva templates, maybe for birthday or graduations. If you are interested in having me design any other free invitation templates, please let me know in the comments!
COMPLETE COOKIE SWAP PARTY PRINTABLE BUNDLE
Throwing a cookie exchange Christmas party can be a ton of fun, but they can also be a lot of work. Let my Cookie Swap Party Printable Bundle make it a little easier for you. This bundle includes all the printables you need to throw a successful cookie swap from invitations to party decorations to wine bottle labels for the cookie competition winners!
Your purchase includes:
- Cookie Swap Party Invitation
- Cookie Swap Welcome Sign
- Cookie Swap Party Bunting
- Cookie Swap Recipe Cards
- Cookie Swap Cookie Label Tents
- Cookie Swap Voting Ballots
- Cookie Swap Winner Wine Bottle Hang Tags