Snuggling babies is one of the best things in the world, and I was fortunate to have two snugglers. It’s been a long time since my kids were babies, but they are still pretty cuddly for big kids. If you have a new baby in your life, cherish your time cuddled up with them, and use this free Cuddle Bug SVG to commemorate this amazing time.
FREE CUDDLE BUG SVG
MY FAVORITE SUPPLIES FOR DIY ONESIES
You can use any cotton shirt or onesie for this project, but I am partial to Carter’s onesies. They are soft and durable — both of which are big pluses when you are clothing a baby. I also suggest looking for the onesies that have the overlapped shoulders, they are much easier to put on a wriggly baby than the ones with regular neck holes.
These are all affiliate links, if you make a purchase (of anything from these retailers, not just these items) after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Ads and affiliate links are the way I am able to keep this website running and to offer you free tutorials all year long. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
- Any Cricut machine
- Everyday Iron-On or SportFlex Iron-on
- Weeding tools
- EasyPress or household iron
GET THE FREE SVG FILE
Sign up for my SVG Club below for these free SVG files! As a member of the club, you will receive one new SVG file each month. These SVG files are ready to upload directly into your favorite cutting machine’s design software. Insert the file into a new project, then resize it to fit the project you will be making. This file is for personal use only, so please don’t sell anything you make with this design.
MORE TOTALLY FREE SVGS
My creative friends have come up with so many more cute, and completely free, SVG files for babies and expectant moms. Check them all out below.
- Boy Mom/Girl Mom from 30 Minute Crafts
- Cuddle Bug from Mad in Crafts
- Hello My Name Is from Crafting in the Rain
- Worth the Wait from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Needy AF from See Lindsay
- Baby Milestones from Happy Go Lucky
- Milestone Blanket from Everyday Party Magazine
- I’m the Rainbow After the Storm from Happiness is Homemade
- Mommy in the Making from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Mommy’s Little Monster from Hello Creative Family
- Oh Baby Banner from That’s What Che Said
- Aloha Baby from Pineapple Paper Company
- Miracles Happen from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Baby on Board from The Kingston Home
- Prangry from The Country Chic Cottage