While the ingredients are getting combined and happy, preheat your oven and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- 1 c. milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (15 oz.) can of pure pumpkin
- 1 (18.5 oz.) butter flavor cake mix
- 3/4 c. butter, melted
- 3/4 c. chopped pecans
- Combine milk, eggs, sugar, spices, and pumpkin.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture.
- elt butter and drizzle over cake mix.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over all.
- Bake at 350 for one hour.
You might like these other easy fall desserts too:
PUMPKIN SPICE CREAM PIE