Have you seen the videos floating around TikTok right now of delicious looking cheesy biscuits? This recipe is based on that trend so you can make easy cheddar bacon ranch biscuits at home. Don’t be surprised if your family asks for this side every week!Jump to Recipe
EASY CHEDDAR BACON RANCH BISCUITS
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE CHEDDAR RANCH BISCUITS
If you are looking for from-scratch biscuits, this is not the recipe for you. I use lots of help from the store to make these tasty biscuits that are simple to make any night of the week!
These are all affiliate links, if you make a purchase (of anything from the site, not just these items) after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Ads and affiliate links are the way I am able to keep this website running and to offer you free tutorials all year long. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
- frozen Grands Biscuits
- unsalted butter
- cheddar cheese
- ranch seasoning (I prefer the dip mix over the ranch dressing mix)
- green onion
CHEDDAR RANCH BISCUITS USING FROZEN BISCUITS
This biscuit recipe takes help from the store in the form of frozen Grands biscuits. Making homemade biscuits is an art form, and the results are worth the time they take. However, I am not good at making them from scratch, so I am more than happy to using premade biscuits!
I also have no guilt about using store-bought ranch seasoning mix for a recipe like this. I like knowing that the proportions of the spices are always going to be just right.
The last delicious element of this easy biscuit recipe is crispy, crumbled bacon. How can you go wrong?
CHEDDAR BACON RANCH BISCUITS RECIPE
Right before you serve these addictively delicious biscuits, top them with some sliced green onions or fresh chives. The freshness of the onions cuts through some of the richness of the butter and bacon.
EASY CHEDDAR BACON RANCH BISCUITSPrint Pin
- 12 frozen Grands Biscuits not thawed
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 2 Tbsp ranch seasoning mix
- 8 slices bacon cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 1 green onion chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Light grease a 9×12-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange the frozen biscuits in the prepared dish in 4 rows of 3.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl, then pour half of the butter over the biscuits.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of the cheese, then sprinkle the other 1 2/3 cup over the biscuits in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning all over the layer of cheese.
- Pour the remaining half of the melted butter all over the cheese.
- Spread the bacon evenly over top, then sprinkle on the remaining 1/3 cup of cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil, then bake at 375F for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Top the biscuits with chopped green onion before serving.
BISCUIT RECIPE VARIATIONS
- This recipe contains quite a bit of salt already, so I recommend using unsalted butter. However, salted butter will work in a pinch.
- If you are in a rush, you can save time by using store-bought real bacon bits, but we all know the real thing is better!
- If you don’t have ranch seasoning, you can make your own with dry buttermilk powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried parsley, and dill.
- The baking time for this recipe is based on using unthawed frozen biscuits. If you use refrigerated biscuits, you will need to cut the baking time down dramatically.