Cupcake wrappers are a super simple way to elevate your next party! Add color and pattern to your sweets to make them stand out even more. DIY cupcake wrappers are easy and quick to make with the help of your handy Cricut machine.
DIY CUPCAKE WRAPPERS WITH YOUR CRICUT
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE CUPCAKE WRAPPERS
All of the party projects I am sharing this week were made with a single pack of scrapbook paper. Instead of shelling out for coordinating supplies from the party store, you can make your own perfectly coordinated hats, garland, and more using your Cricut.
There are countless GORGEOUS packs of scrapbook paper on the market, so there is no limit to the way you can theme your party.
These are all affiliate links, if you make a purchase (of anything from the site, not just these items) after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Ads and affiliate links are the way I am able to keep this website running and to offer you free tutorials all year long. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
Want to know which craft supplies I always keep in my craft room?
Visit the Mad in Crafts Amazon Storefront to learn more and to buy your own supplies!
USING SCRAPBOOK PAPER FOR YOUR PARTY SUPPLIES
I hate spending a ton of money on party supplies for kids birthdays since they usually just get thrown away at the end of the night. I do like having my party supplies coordinated, however. The solution is to buy a pack of scrapbook paper, and get as much out of that pack as humanly possible! I created three Design Space canvasses that make very little paper waste to save you money.
- Paper Party 1: This 12×12 canvas includes 2 cupcake wrappers, 2 straw flags, 2 pillow boxes, and 4 circles for the garland. (FREE)
- Paper Party 2: This 12×12 canvas includes 2 pillow boxes, 4 circles for the garland, 4 straw flags, 2 water bottle wrappers, and confetti. (FREE)
- Paper Party 3: This 12×12 canvas includes 1 party hat and 8 circles for the garland. ($0.99)
CUTTING AND MAKING CUPCAKE WRAPPERS WITH YOUR CRICUT
Cutting and Assembling the Cupcake Wrappers
- Cut the wrappers using your Cricut machine a free cupcake wrapper template.
Search the Design Space free library to find the template.
- Assemble the wrapper by bending the paper into a circle and inserting the tab into the slot on the other end.
- Drop a cupcake into the pretty wrapper!
SCRAPBOOK PAPER CUPCAKE WRAPPERS
Because all the paper for your party supplies comes from the same pack of scrapbook paper, they will all coordinate perfectly!
Come back each day this week for more ways to use scrapbook paper and your Cricut to make pretty party supplies like these DIY cupcake wrappers!