It’s been a minute since I have shared one of my world-famous crack candy recipes. When I saw bags of pumpkin spice chips at the grocery store, I knew I had to create a pumpkin spice cracker candy recipe to share with you! I had to do a bit of experimenting with this recipe to get it to work properly. The addition of some white chocolate chips resulted in a tasty fall treat that you will love.
For this recipe, you will need to swap out the regular chocolate chips with white chocolate and pumpkin spice chips. You can usually find the pumpkin spice chips in the store during the fall season, but you can also purchase them from Amazon here. Otherwise, the ingredients for this crack candy recipe remain the same.
Evenly spread the pumpkin spice and white chocolate chips over the baked crackers. The pumpkin spice chips taste wonderful, but they are a bit harder to smooth out than regular chocolate chips. Allow them to melt a full 10 minutes on top of the hot crackers before attempting to spread them. Mixing in the white chocolate chips also helps to make the chips more spreadable.
I chose to top my pumpkin spice crack with mini pumpkin candies. This step is totally optional, but it helps to indicate to your guests the flavor of the candy.
Break it into pieces and enjoy! All the delicious buttery flavor of traditional cracker candy is still there, just accented by the flavors of pumpkin spice. Such a delicious fall treat!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Club crackers (about 1 1/2 sleeves of crackers
- 1 bag of pumpkin spice morsels
- 6 oz white chocolate morsels
- Pumpkin candies or other decorations, optional.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan, bring butter and sugar to a rolling boil. Boil for 4 minutes.
- Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Place a layer of Club crackers onto the foil, covering the jelly roll pan.
- Pour the butter and sugar over the crackers.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Immediately after removing the crackers from the oven, sprinkle pumpkin spice and white chocolate morsels evenly over the crackers. Allow them to melt.
- Spread the melted morsels over the crackers.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin candies or other decorations, if desired.
- Allow to cool.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Break into pieces and serve.
Check out these other delicious pumpkin recipes too: