I’m just saying that you could.
You could serve this with pretzels or raw veggies to continue with the healthy presentation. Or you could throw caution to the wind, and serve it with greasy, delicious potato chips. I’m not here to judge.
- 1 T. olive oil
- 5 onions, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 oz. non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium. Add onions and salt. NOTE: If you’d like to limit the sodium of the dip, omit the salt here.
- Cook over medium heat for half an hour, stirring occasionally. Onions should be tender and golden.
- After onions have cooled, give them a rough chop into bite sized pieces. Reserve some onions for garnish.
- Mix together onions, yogurt, vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Chill dip before serving. Garnish with reserved onions.
Let's be buds.
Subscribe to the Mad in Crafts newsletter and get a FREE copy of my newest ebook, Happy Crafts: Nine Colorful Crafts You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less.