TIP: Dollar store washi tape comes in lots of cute patterns, but doesn’t come off as easily as regular washi. It has a price tag-like quality to it; it leaves some adhesive behind when you try to remove it. It comes off eventually, but it takes a bit more work.
So, how well do you know your Seuss? Can you identify the books that these quotes came from?
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
- “Today is gone. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”
- “I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.”
- “For a host, above all, must be kind to his guests.”
- “This was no time to play. This was no time for fun. This was no time for games. There was work to be done.”
- “If you will let me be, I will try them. You will see.”
- “What do you know about tweedle beetles?”
- “Then he got an idea! An awful idea!”
- “No, Pat, No! Don’t sit on that!”
- “X is very useful if your name is Nixie Knox. It also comes in handy spelling ax and extra fox.”
I will be sharing the rest of the homemade details of my daughter’s Dr. Seuss throughout the week. If you are interested in seeing more homemade party ideas, check out my Party Project Gallery!
You might also like these posts:
Let's be buds.
Subscribe to the Mad in Crafts newsletter and get a FREE copy of my newest ebook, Six Projects You Can Make with Thrifted Plaid Shirts.