TIP: Dollar store washi tape comes in lots of cute patterns, but doesn’t come off as easily as regular washi. It has a price tag-like quality to it; it leaves some adhesive behind when you try to remove it. It comes off eventually, but it takes a bit more work.
So, how well do you know your Seuss? Can you identify the books that these quotes came from?
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
- “Today is gone. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”
- “I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.”
- “For a host, above all, must be kind to his guests.”
- “This was no time to play. This was no time for fun. This was no time for games. There was work to be done.”
- “If you will let me be, I will try them. You will see.”
- “What do you know about tweedle beetles?”
- “Then he got an idea! An awful idea!”
- “No, Pat, No! Don’t sit on that!”
- “X is very useful if your name is Nixie Knox. It also comes in handy spelling ax and extra fox.”
I will be sharing the rest of the homemade details of my daughter’s Dr. Seuss throughout the week.
You might also like these posts: