Having a centerpiece on an umbrella patio table is tricky. The umbrella apparatus takes up the prime real estate for flowers or decorations. This is a simple way to get around that problem… literally! I turned a bundt pan into a succulent patio table planter that fits right around our table’s umbrella stand. This is a crazy easy gardening project that you will want to do immediately!
SUCCULENT PATIO TABLE PLANTER
HOW TO MAKE AN UMBRELLA TABLE PLANTER
DIY PATIO TABLE PLANTER
- Using a hammer and a large nail, pound several drainage holes into the bottom of a bundt pan.
- Fill the bundt pan with well-draining potting soil.
- Plant the plants of your choice!
- Carefully slide the pan over the pole of the umbrella stand.
- Add your patio table umbrella and enjoy your new planter!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THE SUCCULENT PLANTER
This is a very simple DIY, so it is perfect for beginning gardeners. I used a new, inexpensive bundt pan, but this is a good way to use an old pan you no longer use or one you find at a thrift store. Just be sure to give it a good cleaning before you get started.
I have put together a list of affiliate links for all the products I used in this tutorial. If you choose to purchase after clicking through, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!
Take a look at these other succulent DIYs: