Creating a glow in the dark party is a memorable way to throw a birthday or Halloween party. Get your guests excited for the party ahead of time by creating glow party invitations that really glow in the dark!
PRINTABLE GLOW IN THE DARK PARTY INVITATIONS
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE GLOW PARTY INVITATIONS
I used the HP Card and Invitation Kit for these invites because it takes the guesswork out of making sure the invitation fits the envelopes. If you don’t have those invitations, or would rather not use them, you can definitely print out on standard white cardstock.
These are all affiliate links, if you make a purchase (of anything from these retailers, not just these items) after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Ads and affiliate links are the way I am able to keep this website running and to offer you free tutorials all year long. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
- HP Card & Invitation Kit -or-
- Photo editing software (I love Canva)
- Glow in the dark puffy paints
Want to know which craft supplies I always keep in my craft room?
Visit the Mad in Crafts Amazon Storefront to learn more and to buy your own supplies!
DOWNLOADING THE PRINTABLES
I am so excited to share this design with you for free! To access the printables, sign up for a Mad in Crafts Freebies Membership using the form above or by signing up HERE. Don’t worry, the membership won’t cost you a penny, but it WILL give you access to all of the freebies I have shared here on Mad in Crafts.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR INVITES GLOW IN THE DARK
Glow in the Dark Invitations
- Begin by downloading the free Glow Party invitation template to your hard drive.
- Add your party information to the card using photo editing software.
- Load your color printer with HP Card & Invitation Kit 5×7 paper.
- Use the glow in the dark puffy paint to trace the words “GLOW PARTY.”
- Allow the paint to fully dry before inserting them into the accompanying envelopes.