If you followed along with my SNAP! Conference posts, you have seen the Plutonium Paint™ logo popping up in photos. Plutonium was gracious enough to help sponsor my trip to Salt Lake City so I could be a part of the conference. Now that I am home in the great state of Michigan once again, I have a big announcement to make!
I am now the official brand ambassador for Plutonium Paint™! Yay! As a brand ambassador, I have formed a longer term relationship with Plutonium and will work as promoter for their products. Plutonium wants to reach YOU — the crafter, the DIYer, the home decorator — and let you know about their product. That’s where I come in.
Here’s what it means for you:
- Monthly tutorials featuring Plutonium Paint™ – I have always been a huge fan of spray paint projects (just check out the gallery in my sidebar) and I hope you are interested in seeing more spray paint-centric posts too.
- Information about new Plutonium products and where you can buy them.
- Social media shares of Plutonium’s products and the work of the amazing people who use them.
Here’s what it will NOT mean:
- A change in Mad in Crafts’ mission or tone – I am not going to force any projects on you that I don’t love or products that I wouldn’t use myself
- Constant harping on you to buy Plutonium Paint™ – It’s fantastic paint. If you try it once, you will see what I mean, so I don’t have to nag you (which I would never want to do anyway)
- Anything other than complete honesty – I promise to always give you my 100% real opinion on the benefits of the product. You guys mean way too much to me for me to risk your trust.
Now that that’s out of the way, let me gush a little bit about how great Plutonium Paint™ really is:
- Plutonium is an interior/exterior paint, so each can has unlimited possibilities.
- Plutonium’s pigment concentration provides coverage that is up to 2 1/2 times better than other aerosol paints.
- You can get projects done in half the time with Plutonium’s 3-5 minute dry time.
- For most projects, you don’t need to use any kind of primer, saving time and money.
- The can sprays upside-down. That’s right. Somewhere along the line, I need to show you a video of this in action. It’s so much better than twisting into a pretzel to paint every angle of a project.
- Plutonium cans work with “interchangeable actuator systems” which means you can switch out the trigger buttons to create nozzles that spray patterns from 1/16” to over 10” wide.
- Again, because of the pigment concentration, there is little to no overspray. This saves you on money and paint AND keeps your garage floor clean.
- The paint leaves a hard matte finish which is durable against chipping and scraping. Your painted projects will stand up to real life use.
- The paint offers UV protection and is mold, mildew, and fade resistant.
- The can is designed to be environmentally friendly and the paint contains no CFCs.
- Go ahead and stock up on Plutonium Paint™! The paint has a 5 year shelf life, so it will be there waiting for you when you need it,
- My favorite aspect of the paint is that it is manufactured in the USA, with the company headquarters in my home state of Michigan.
Keep your eyes peeled for my first Plutonium Paint™ coming up very soon. I will be redoing my most popular spray paint tutorial EVER, with a Plutonium twist.
Did you like this post? Think it’s worth sharing? Please share with your friends using the social media share buttons at the bottom of the page!