Valentine’s Day themed wreaths have been popping up everywhere lately.
This is not one of them.
I found some cute ribbon in the $1 bin at Michael’s (the striped ribbon shown at the top left side of the picture) and bought two spools of it. I was in a wire hanger bending mood yesterday, so I got busy bending this one into a circle to use as the wreath form.
I cut the ribbon into pieces that were a few inches long and tied them to the wreath form. It turned out two spools of ribbon wasn’t anywhere near enough ribbon to fill out the wreath. I raided my stash and found a few more spools of ribbon in colors that kinda sorta matched the stripey one. Cut and tied them on too.
It looked okay, but something about it didn’t quite feel finished to me. This evening I brought up some blue-ish fabric from my stash, and did this:
Now the wreath is complete. And, if you really need this to be a Valentine’s wreath, pretend they’re lovebirds.