- 3 jars (4 oz. each) dried beef
- 2 T finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp Accent — Does anyone know what this is? Seriously? “Accent?”
- 3 (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- few drops tabasco sauce
- Shred beef in blender. Reserve 1/2 cup shredded beef.
- Blend cream cheese, onion, shredded beef, Worchestershire, accent and tabasco.
- Shape into a large ball.
- Roll in reserved beef.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers.
- This recipe freezes well….
Did you like this post? Think it’s worth sharing? Please share with your friends using the social media share buttons on the toolbar at the bottom of the page!
Thanks, Jessica Hill