Dogs are a man’s best friend, so don’t they deserve the best kind of treats? These healthy dog treats are made with just three ingredients! Bake up a batch of homemade pumpkin dog treats to treat your own pet or package them up to give as a gift.
HOMEMADE PUMPKIN DOG TREATS
HOW TO MAKE HEALTHY DOG TREATS
These dog treats are simple to make and man’s best friend will love them! Watch this video to see how easy they are to mix up. If you don’t have a food processor, you can also make the treats using a blender.
If you found this video helpful, be sure to check out my YouTube channel. I have hundreds of fun and education videos!
PUMPKIN DOG TREAT RECIPE
Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Dog TreatsPrint
- Food processor
- Parchment paper
- Cookie cutter
- Baking sheet
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ⅓ cup pure pumpkin
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- Start by processing the oatmeal into a fine powder. Then add in the pumpkin and peanut butter and process until smooth.
- Place the mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper and flatten it out with your hands.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out as many treats as possible.
- Carefully remove the excess mixture around the shapes. Save that excess mixture for your next batch of treats. Transfer the parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Transfer the dog treats into a mason jar to keep them fresh.
NOTE: IF YOUR DOG HAS ANY KIND OF ALLERGIES, CHECK WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN BEFORE GIVING THEM ANY HOMEMADE TREATS.