Dogs are pretty much my favorite thing in the world, so I understand why Buddy the Elf was so excited to tell Michael about his canine encounter. I designed this fun Good News I Saw a Dog SVG so that you can create your own shirts, pillows, cards and more. Share a little bit of Buddy’s innocent enthusiasm with the world! Read on to find out how to download the SVG, how to use the SVG, in Cricut Design Space, and where you can find other fun Christmas SVGs.
GOOD NEWS I SAW A DOG SHIRT
FREE ELF QUOTE SVG FILE
Sign up using the form above OR BY VISITING THIS PAGE, and your free SVG will be sent to your email. As part of the SVG club, you will receive a new free SVG file every month! Please remember that these files are for personal use only.
HOW TO USE AN SVG FILE IN DESIGN SPACE
Once you receive and download your free SVG file, it is time to upload it to Cricut Design Space so you can use your machine to cut or draw it. Click the Upload tab on the left-hand menu bar. Then click the green Upload button. Drag and drop the file or Click the Browse button and choose the file from your hard drive. You can change the name of the file or leave it as is.
Make sure that the entire design is selected (as seen above). Then click the Weld button from the right-hand Layers menu.
Now all of the elements of the design are locked together, so you can move and resize the design easily.
Resize the design to suit your project. Cricut‘s templates can be helpful to visualize what your finished project will look like. Click the green Make It button to cut out the design.
If you are cutting iron-on vinyl, don’t forget to mirror your design by toggling the Mirror button to green. Now you can cut out the design like you normally would!
MORE FREE CHRISTMAS SVG FILES
Head to any of these posts to find totally free SVGs that are perfect for Christmas decorating, gifts and more!
- Baking Spirits Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Don’t Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle – Kingston Crafts
- Chillin With My Gnomies – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Mele Kalikimaka – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Naughty Nice I Tried – That’s What Che Said
- Oh Fudge – Hello Creative Family
- Sleigh All Day – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Dear Santa, I Can Explain… – Happiness is Homemade
- Handmade Paper Ornaments – 100 Directions
- It’s a Beaut Clark – Everyday Party Magazine
- Too Cute for the Naughty List – Happy Go Lucky
- Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins – SEE Lindsay
- Sweet But Twisted – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer – Pattern Revolution
- Christmas Round Sign – Crafting in the Rain
- Elf – Good News, I Saw A Dog – Mad in Crafts