Make Valentine’s Day fun for your little loves with my free Valentine bingo game printables. Even children who haven’t mastered reading yet will enjoy playing this picture-based bingo game. Make sure you stick around for the whole blog post to see all of the beautiful Valentine printables available as this month’s freebies!
FREE VALENTINE BINGO GAME PRINTABLES
SAVING THE PRINTABLES
I am so excited to share these printables with you for free! To access the printables, sign up for a Mad in Crafts Freebies Membership using the form above or by signing up HERE. Don’t worry, the membership won’t cost you a penny, but it WILL give you access to all of the freebies I have shared here on Mad in Crafts.
After you receive the login information for the Freebies Gallery, you will find this bingo game in the Winter section of the page.
HOW TO SAVE AND PRINT THE BINGO GAME
When you save this PDF, you will be able to print off four different bingo cards so you can play bingo with your kids or students. Print the cards one to a page (8.5 x 11). The PDF also includes two sheets worth of bingo calling tiles.
Once you have saved the printables, load your color printer with heavy printer paper or cardstock and print the PDFs on the highest quality print settings. I recommend using heavyweight paper or cardstock for this project, especially for the tiles, so that the pieces stand up to handling without ripping or creasing. If you plan to use the game year after year, I highly recommend laminating the cards and tiles after you cut them out.
Cut the bingo tiles apart into 2″ x 2″ squares using a pair of scissors or a paper trimmer. Now you are ready to play!
HOW TO PLAY THE PRINTABLE VALENTINE BINGO
This bingo game is played very similarly to any other bingo game. Start by handing out the bingo cards and placing all of the bingo tiles into a bowl.
Make one player the bingo caller. He or she should pull out one tile at a time and show it to the players. Since this is a picture-based bingo game, it is can even be played by pre-readers!
Players should then cover the corresponding image on their cards with a token. You can choose to substitute regular bingo tokens with fun Valentine’s Day items like candy, paper hearts, or stickers.
Keep pulling tiles until a player gets five in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. This is called a bingo, and it wins the game. When one player has a bingo, have them shout out BINGO! or to let everyone know they have won. The caller can then decide whether all players should clear the board to start a new game or keep playing the round with the remaining players.
MORE FREE VALENTINE’S DAY PRINTABLES
My friends and I have come together to share all of the printables you see above FOR FREE! Visit the links below to see how to get them all.
- Space Valentines – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Puppy Love Activity Sheet – Hello Creative Family
- Valentine Eye Spy – Happiness is Homemade
- Valentine Matching Game – Crafting in the Rain
- Pug Printable Valentines – The Country Chic Cottage
- Valentines Day Cards – Everyday Party Magazine
- Video Game Valentine Cards – Happy Go Lucky
- Floral Heart Coloring Page – 100 Directions
- Animal Pun Valentines – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- You Are Spectacular – seeLINDSAY
- Printable Heart Envelopes – 30 Minute Crafts
- Valentine Word Scramble – That’s What Che Said
- Valentine Bingo – Mad In Crafts
- We Belong Together Cards – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Valentine Word Search – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Valentine Scavenger Hunt – Fun For Little Ones
- Valentines Banner – Liz On Call
- Wild About You Cards – Persia Lou
- Valentines Coloring Page – Printable Crush
- Love Is In The Air – Creatively Beth
- Succulent Valentine Card – Tried and True
FULL VALENTINE ACTIVITY PRINTABLE BUNDLE
If you would like even more fun Valentine’s Day printable activities, you need to check out my Valentine Activity Bundle.
The download includes:
- Word Scramble
- Word Scramble Answer Key
- This or That Game
- Mad Libs
- I-Spy Answer Key
- 4 Bingo Cards
- 2 pages of Bingo Tiles