My daughter and I have been watching classic movie musicals together over the past few months. One of the first movies that we watched was The Wizard of Oz. I loved being able to watch her experience the switch from black and white to color, the Wicked Witch, and Emerald City all for the first time. But my favorite was seeing her react to Judy Garland singing “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.” Since the theme for this month’s round-up of free SVG is rainbows, I created this simple Somewhere Over the Rainbow SVG design for all the Wizard of Oz fans!
FREE SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW SVG
GET THE FREE SVG FILE
Sign up for my SVG Club below for these free SVG files! As a member of the club, you will receive one new SVG file each month. These SVG files are ready to upload directly into your favorite cutting machine’s design software. Insert the file into a new project, then resize it to fit the project you will be making.
USING THE RAINBOW SVG FILE
When you receive the email with the link to the SVG file, make sure you save the file somewhere that will be easy to find later. You can then upload that SVG into Cricut Design Space or the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio.
From there you can cut the design out of vinyl, cardstock, sticker paper, or any other material that your machine can cut! This file is for personal use only, so please don’t sell anything you make with this design.
As you can see from the two photos in this post, you can give the design a boho look by using muted, earthy colors or go bold with bright jewel tones! I’d love to see any projects you make using this file. Just tag me on Instagram (@madincrafts) so I can find your photos!
Do you like the font that I used in this design? This design uses the Blanket of Snow font (affiliate link). Check out this post to find all of my favorite fonts, as well as links to buy them and links to the SVGs which use them!
MORE FREE RAINBOW THEMED SVG FILES
This month, my crafty friends and I have created fun, colorful rainbow SVGs that you can get FOR FREE! Just visit the links below for more info.
- Shine Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Love is All We Need – The Kingston Home
- Rainbow Wall Hanging – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Rainbows Are My Favorite Color – Pineapple Paper Co.
- So Over It – That’s What Che Said
- Kindness Matters – Hello Creative Family
- Girl Power – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Sunshine & Rainbows – Happiness is Homemade
- Love & Rainbows – 100 Directions
- Rainbow Design – Everyday Party Magazine
- Teacher Strong Rainbow – Happy Go Lucky
- Hand Drawn Rainbow – See Lindsay
- Dream Big Rainbow – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grunge Rainbow – Crafting in the Rain
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Mad in Crafts
- Rainbow Baby – Cutting Machine Crafting
Rebecca Payne says
Thank you for hosting!
IS IT ME OR CAN’T I GET YOUR RAINBOW SVG. I LOOKED ALL OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND CAN’T FIND WERE TO FIND IT.
The form may be hidden due to a pop-up or ad blocker. You can always click on the link “my SVG Club” to access the form as well.