I am mixing things up with my annual Shakespeare quote printables this year. Instead of traditional printables, I have created these free printable Shakespeare quote stickers! Print the designs out on printable vinyl or sticker paper, and then use your Cricut (or a pair of scissors) to cut them out. You can give them out as gifts or use them to decorate your Valentine’s Day DIYs.
HOW TO USE THESE STICKERS WITH CRICUT PRINT THEN CUT
I have recently started adding craft tutorial on TikTok, and I created a short video to walk you through the process of turning these designs into stickers using a Cricut machine. If you are TikTok, give me a follow!
Shakespeare Print then Cut Stickers
- Begin by loading the PNG file into Design Space. Choose Complex from the 3 options Design Space presents you.
Since the file already has a transparent background, you shouldn’t need to make any additional adjustments to the design.
- Save the file as a Print Then Cut file.
- Insert the uploaded file into a new canvas.
- Resize the design to create the size stickers you would like.
The largest overall dimensions that you can use for Print Then Cut are 6.75″ by 9.25″.
- Click the Make It button.
- Make sure the Bleed option is toggled on, and then send the stickers to print at the highest quality your printer will allow.
Make sure your printer is loaded with either sticker paper or printable vinyl.
- Place the printed sticker sheet onto the upper left corner of a cutting mat.
- Select the correct material in Design Space, and let your machine cut out the stickers.
Run the stickers through once for a kiss cut to create a sheet of stickers. Run the sheet through again if you would like die cut stickers.
HOW TO USE PRINTABLE STICKERS
Depending on whether you use printable vinyl or sticker paper, you can use these stickers in so many ways! I just ask that you please only use my designs for non-commercial purposes (in other words, don’t sell the stickers that you make). I want to keep my designs free for anyone to enjoy!
- Valentine’s Day cards
- Wedding or shower favors
- Tumblers and cups
- Home decor
- and more!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE PRINTABLE STICKERS
You can use any sticker paper for this project, but I really like the varieties that Cricut sells. Their printable vinyl is super sturdy, and they also have clear sticker paper!
These are all affiliate links, if you make a purchase (of anything from these retailers, not just these items) after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Ads and affiliate links are the way I am able to keep this website running and to offer you free tutorials all year long. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
Want to know which craft supplies I always keep in my craft room?
Visit the Mad in Crafts Amazon Storefront to learn more and to buy your own supplies!