If this year has taught me anything, it’s that educational play is a godsend. Any activities that my kids love to do that also stimulate their brains — and keep them off of YouTube — are A-ok in my book. I designed this printable LEGO challenge calendar so you can encourage your kids to develop their engineering skills while they play!
FREE PRINTABLE LEGO CHALLENGE CALENDAR
DOWNLOADING THE PRINTABLES
I am so excited to share this printable with you free! To access my printables, sign up for a Mad in Crafts Freebies Membership using the form above or by signing up HERE. Don’t worry, the membership won’t cost you a penny, but it WILL give you access to all of the freebies I have shared here on Mad in Crafts.
HOW TO USE THE LEGO CHALLENGE CALENDAR
S.T.E.M. educational activities seek to develop students’ skills in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. LEGO is a time-tested toy that can help even preschool aged kids learn the basics of engineering and math.
After you print off this calendar, place it somewhere that your child can see it daily. Sticking it to the front of the fridge is a simple and easy way to do this. Each day set some time aside to work on that day’s challenge. Documenting that day’s challenge is optional, but it is really fun to look back at all 28 days’ worth of work after you are all done. Even snapping a quick photo of each finished challenge with your phone is enough.
Beyond that, just allow your kids to have fun with each of these 28 challenges. If you have the time, get in there and do the challenge alongside your kids. LEGO is fun for all ages!
MORE FREE S.T.E.M. PRINTABLES
Just like I have done with SVGs before, I have teamed up with a group of creative bloggers to share printables that are totally free to download! Visit the links below to see how to download each of these educational printables.
- Printable Tangram – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- STEAM Maker Space List, Observation Sheet & Project Prompts – Hello Creative Family
- Color Wheel & Walking Rainbow Activity – Happiness is Homemade
- Science Lab Matching Game – Crafting in the Rain
- Straw Rockets – The Country Chic Cottage
- Space Activity Sheet – Everyday Party Magazine
- STEM Challenge Cards – Happy Go Lucky
- Coloring Bugs Printable – 100 Directions
- Science Is Rad Printable – SeeLindsay
- Secret Decoder Rings – 30 Minute Crafts
- Solar System Bingo – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Science Notebook/Binder Covers – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Robots in Space Coloring Page – Fun for Little Ones
- Parts of a Rocket Coloring Page – Liz on Call
- Math Coloring Worksheets – Printable Crush
- 28 Day LEGO Stem Calendar – Mad in Crafts