Even though I have lived in Michigan for the majority of my life, we are not always guaranteed snow on the ground on Christmas Day. Christmas just seems a little bit more Christmas-y if there is snow on the ground. So even if I will be sick of it by February, in December I always say, “Let it snow!” I have designed this month’s free Let It Snow SVG file for those of us who are dreaming of a white Christmas this year!
FREE LET IT SNOW SVG FILE
GET THE FREE SVG
Sign up for my SVG Club for this free SVG file! As a member of the club, you will receive one new SVG file each month. These SVG files are ready to upload directly into your favorite cutting machine’s design software. Insert the file into a new project, then resize it to fit the project you will be making.
HOW TO USE CIRCLE SIGN SVG DESIGNS
I designed this SVG to work well on Christmas ornaments, but that is not the only way you can use it! The design would also look beautiful on an Infusible Ink pillow cover, cut from paper for a Christmas card, or cut from vinyl and applied to a larger wood sign.
WINTER SIGN SVG BUNDLE
This SVG is one of four circle signs I designed for winter. Circle designs like these are great for wood rounds, circle signs, coasters, ornaments, and more!
MORE FREE SNOWFLAKE SVG FILES
Looking for more beautiful snowflake SVGs? My friends are sharing all of these designs for free!
- Hello Creative Family – This is My Snow Day Shirt
- Crafting in the Rain – Silent Night Snowflake
- Everyday Party Magazine – Snowman
- Kara Creates – I’m Snow Cute
- 100 Directions – Snowflake Layered Art
- Hey Let’s Make Stuff – Snowflake Monogram
- That’s What Che Said – Let it Snow, Somewhere Else
- Mad in Crafts – Let it Snow
- Artsy- Fartsy Mama – Snowflake Earrings