Baseball is my FAVORITE sport to watch. My son has been playing Little League for several years now, so we spend a good portion of our Spring and Summer at the ball field. Sometimes it really does feel like Eat, Sleep, Baseball, Repeat is our family motto.
EAT SLEEP BASEBALL REPEAT SHIRT
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE A BASEBALL SHIRT
You can customize this design to be in your favorite team’s colors. Mix and match the shirt color and the vinyl to make it look just the way YOU want it to!
These are all affiliate links, if you make a purchase (of anything from these retailers, not just these items) after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Ads and affiliate links are the way I am able to keep this website running and to offer you free tutorials all year long. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
Want to know which craft supplies I always keep in my craft room?
Visit the Mad in Crafts Amazon Storefront to learn more and to buy your own supplies!
DOWNLOAD THE FREE SVG FILE
Sign up for my SVG Club below for these free SVG files! As a member of the club, you will receive one new SVG file each month. These SVG files are ready to upload directly into your favorite cutting machine’s design software. Insert the file into a new project, then resize it to fit the project you will be making.
HOW TO UPLOAD THE SVG TO DESIGN SPACE
Cutting an SVG Using Design Space
- Upload the SVG to Design Space.
- Resize the cut file to fit your project. You can use the templates available in Design Space to help you.
- Ungroup the graphic.
- Attach the elements you would like to cut out of the same color vinyl.
- Select the appropriate material and cut out your vinyl. Remember to mirror the design if you are using iron-on!
Check out all the other amazing baseball SVGs!
- Hey Batter Batter from The Country Chic Cottage
- I’m a Baller from The Kingston Home
- Dirt and Diamonds from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- There’s No Crying in Baseball from Pineapple Paper Company
- Baseball Love from That’s What Che Said
- Baseball Mom and Baseball Dad from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Run Like You Stole It from Happiness is Homemade
- Home from Everyday Party Magazine
- At the Ballpark is Where I Spend Most of My Days from Happy Go Lucky
- Homerun Champ from See Lindsay
- I Like to Hit and Steal from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- I Can’t My Kid has Practice from Pattern Revolution
- Yeah I Do Play Like a Girl from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Sleep, Baseball, Repeat from Mad in Crafts
- Wild Thing from 30 Minute Crafts