When I got married well over a decade ago, DIY weddings were just beginning to be “a thing.” I made our reception centerpieces, bouquets, invitations, and wedding favors, all without the help of Pinterest! There are so many amazing resources for couples who want to put a handmade touch on their special day. My blogging friends and I are adding even more resources to the internet with a set of free wedding SVG files. I created an SVG that can easily be turned into a sweet Eat, Drink and Be Married wedding sign.
EAT, DRINK AND BE MARRIED WEDDING SIGN
GET THE FREE WEDDING SVG FILE
To get the SVG file, just sign up for my SVG Club and you will receive this free SVG file as a thank you gift! As a member of the club, you will receive one new SVG file every month. These SVG files are ready to upload directly into your favorite cutting machine’s design software. Insert the file into a new project, then resize it to fit the project you will be making. You can use them to make shirts, mugs, cards, signs, and more! This file is for personal use only, so please don’t sell anything you make with this design.
OTHER WAYS TO USE THE WEDDING SVG
You can easily cut this SVG out of vinyl and use it to make a simple, but beautiful sign that is perfect for the wedding reception AND the happy couple’s new home. You can also use the file to create several other wedding-centric DIY projects. Use the file to make:
- Engagement cards
- Bridal shower cards
- Wedding cards
- Gift bags
- Large reception signs
- Champagne bottle wraps
- and more!
Do you like the font that I used in this design? This design uses the Emelyne font (affiliate link). Check out this post to find all of my favorite fonts, as well as links to buy them and links to the SVGs which use them!
MORE FREE WEDDING SVGS
Check out all of these posts to see how you can get even more beautiful free wedding SVGs.
- Bride to Be and Bride Tribe from The Country Chic Cottage
- Forever and Ever from Kingston Home
- Floral Border for a Bride Jacket from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gettin’ Hitched from Pineapple Paper Company
- Mr and Mrs SVG from That’s What Che Said
- Hubby and Wifey with Year Established from Hello Creative Family
- Ceremony and Reception Signs from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Just Married from Happiness is Homemade
- Pretty Love Wedding Card from 100 Directions
- We Decided on Forever from Everyday Party Magazine
- Mother of the Bride and Groom from Happy Go Lucky
- Welcome to Our Beginning from See Lindsay
- I Do and I Do Crew from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pick Your Wedding Team from Pattern Revolution
- Forever Starts Today from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Drink, and Be Married from Mad in Crafts