The new year is quickly approaching which means many of us are beginning to plan for all the fresh starts of 2020. Are you a planner user? A group of blogging friends and I have teamed up to bring you plenty of free SVG files that will help you keep your New Year’s resolutions to be more organized. There’s no need to go out and purchase a new cover for your existing planner. With a little craftiness and my free SVG, you can use the easy way to decorate your planner cover for the new year.
THE EASY WAY TO DECORATE YOUR PLANNER COVER
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PLANNER SVG
If you would like to decorate the cover of your planner with this cheeky design, you will need to download my free SVG file. Sign up for my SVG club by entering your information into the form below or by clicking HERE.
DECORATING A PLANNER COVER WITH VINYL
To refresh my Happy Planner cover, I actually removed the back page of my existing planner and moved it to the cover. Quick and easy! Alternatively, you can cover your existing cover with paint or washi tape to cover the old design. Then upload an SVG, like mine, to Design Space and cut the design out of adhesive (NOT iron-on) vinyl. Weed out the design, and place transfer tape over the design. Use the guidelines on the transfer tape to align and center the vinyl on your planner cover. Carefully peel the transfer tape away to reveal your design. If you want to make sure your newly decorated planner stays looking perfect, give the cover a coat of Mod Podge. Both traditional Mod Podge and Mod Podge Ultra will work to see everything in.
These are all affiliate links, if you make a purchase (of anything from these retailers, not just these items) after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Ads and affiliate links are the way I am able to keep this website running and to offer you free tutorials all year long. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
MORE TOTALLY FREE SVG FILES
Need even more planner SVGs? We’ve got you covered! Visit any of the posts from my blogging friends to find out how to get even more totally FREE SVGs files!
- Crazy Planner Lady from The Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Planner Stickers from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hand Lettered Motivational Stickers from Pineapple Paper Company
- Planner Tabs and Bookmarks from That’s What Che Said
- Free Planner Pocket Folders from Hello Creative Family
- Planners Gonna Plan from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Planner Sticker Set from 100 Directions
- Goal Digger from Everyday Party Magazine
- Chaos Coordinator from Happy Go Lucky
- Vacation Planner from See Lindsay
- Planner or It Didn’t Happen from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- No Idea What is Going On from Pattern Revolution
- Planner in Training from Crafting in the Rain
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan from 30 Minute Crafts
- Let Me Pencil You In from Mad in Crafts