You guys, I am letting you in on one of my best sneaky baking tips. Today, I am sharing my secret way to make the easiest sugar cookie bars in the world. You make NOTHING from scratch! The bars are made using a cookie mix, and the icing is just melted canned frosting. And they are the most delicious things you have ever tasted. If you are ever suddenly on the hook for a dessert to share with a crowd, this should be your go-to recipe!Jump to Recipe
THE EASIEST SUGAR COOKIE BARS IN THE WORLD
This video will show how ridiculously easy it is to make a pan of these tasty treats. I release two new video each week on the Mad in Crafts YouTube channel, so hop over and subscribe today!
You can dress up these cookie bars for any occasion just by varying the frosting and the sprinkles. Just remember, if all else fails, rainbow sprinkles are always a welcome addition to the party.
Easy Sugar Cookie BarsPrint
- 1 pouch of sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter
- can of frosting
- Mix together cookie mix, egg, and butter.
- Press into a 9×13 pan and bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Remove lid and foil top from a can of frosting. Microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Pour over the bars.
- Top with sprinkles. Cut and enjoy!