When times are tough, it’s important to celebrate even the little things. Your kids can whip up this pretty party decor in no time! Create a colorful adhesive paper bunting using the Cricut Joy quickly and easily.
ADHESIVE PAPER BUNTING WITH CRICUT JOY
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE A BUNTING WITH ADHESIVE PAPER
My friend Jen Goode from 100 Directions designed this GORGEOUS adhesive paper, and I just can’t get enough of it. Because the paper is already sticky on one side, you don’t need any extra glue or tape to make this bunting.
These are all affiliate links, if you make a purchase (of anything from these retailers, not just these items) after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Ads and affiliate links are the way I am able to keep this website running and to offer you free tutorials all year long. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
Want to know which craft supplies I always keep in my craft room?
Visit the Mad in Crafts Amazon Storefront to learn more and to buy your own supplies!
HOW TO MAKE AN EASY BUNTING WITH ADHESIVE PAPER
Adhesive Paper Bunting
- Insert a circle shape into your Design Space canvas.
The circle’s diameter will be the width of each bunting piece. Make as many circles as you would like for your bunting.
- Select On Mat from the Load Type page.
- In Design Space, select your Cricut Joy machine.
- Select adhesive paper from the materials list.
- Set the design to cut using your Cricut Joy.
- Place the adhesive paper on a Cricut Joy mat.
- Load the mat into the Cricut Joy.
- Click Go and let the Joy cut out the design.
- Remove each circle and place a length of baker’s twine over the sticky side.
- Fold the circle in half, sandwiching the twine inside.
- Repeat for all of your circles.
It’s that quick and easy to make a colorful banner for any occasion!