Whether given in addition to or in place of store-bought presents, handmade gifts make sentimental keepsakes for the new couple. I have rounded up 25 unique ideas that you can make for the next wedding you attend.
1. First Dance Song Art – Scout & Nimble (seen above)
2. Personalized Bakeware – Make It Love It
3. Recipe Tea Towels – Spoonflower
4. Ombre Tea Wreath – Mad in Crafts
5. Margarita Gift Basket – Just the Right Things
6. Embroidered Recipe Binder – Flamingo Toes
7. 12 Months of Date Night Ideas – Shannon Brown
8. Family Initial Art – Mad in Crafts
9. Letterpress Tin Clock – Design Sponge
10. Love Map Art – Delightfully Noted
11. Mr. & Mrs. Mugs – Mad in Crafts
12. Wedding/Anniversary Wreath – Mad in Crafts
13. Embroidered Name Décor – Etsy
14. Spooning Since… Art – The V Spot
15. Just Married Convertible Gift Card Holder – Confessions of a Stamping Addict
16. Sisal Rope Bowl – Centsational Girl
17. Woven Rag Rug – Craft Passion
18. Clay Jewelry Dish – Fiskars
19. Printed Candles – Instructables
20. Sewn Picnic Caddy – Snowy Bliss
21. His and Hers Pillowcases – A Beautiful Mess
22. Custom Family Sign – Infarrantly Creative
23. Personalized Watercolor Art – Adrian Rose Blog
24. Pallet Wood Wedding Art – Fox Hollow Cottage
25. Etched Glassware – The Sweetest Occasion
My NEW ebook is now for sale on E-Junkie. Find out more about it HERE!
Did you like this post? Think it’s worth sharing? Please share with your friends using the social media share buttons on the toolbar at the bottom of the page!
Paul C. says
An anniversary sundial is a good idea, it is a clock that tells time using the sun. We got one for our wedding that sits indoors on the window sill and makes rainbows in the room when the sun shines. It was handmade just for us with a special date line that the time shadow follows on our anniversary day each year, and there is a mark on that line that the shadow touches at the actual moment of our ceremony. We’ve had it for several years and it works great – I think it is one of the best wedding or anniversary gifts that I have ever heard of!
essay writing services says
Thank you so much foryour ideas..actually january 6th my friend’s wedding so i was searching what to gift her..this is amazing idea.Discovered your post fascinating to peruse. I cannot hold up to see your post soon. Good Luck for the up and coming update. This article is truly extremely fascinating and successful.