Last year I shared my recipe for PSL Rice Krispies Treats, but when I saw that Cheerios was coming out with a special Pumpkin Spice edition I knew I would need to make a similar recipe this year. Besides swapping out the cereal, I gave these treats a chocolatey drizzle instead of frosting. If you can get your hands on a box of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, I highly recommend using them to make these tasty treats.
Watch this short video to see how I put together these simple treats. If you liked this video, subscribe to my YouTube channel. I post fun tutorials like this twice a week.
These treats are super easy to make and they are sure to be a hit with any PSL lovers in your life. Are you sick of Pumpkin Spice yet, or are you still loving the trend?
- 6 cups Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 T. butter
- Coffee-flavored candy oil
- 1/2 cup white candy melts
- Add butter and marshmallows to a large microwaveable bowl. Heat the mixture in the microwave at 50% power in 30 second intervals until marshmallow are mostly melted.
- Add cereal to the marshmallows and stir until cereal is coated.
- Pat the treat mixture into a greased 9x13.
- Microwave candy melts at 50% power in 20 second intervals until mostly melted.
- Stir in candy oil.
- Reheat and/or add coconut oil to return melts to a pourable consistency.
- Drizzle over the Cheerios treats.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cut and serve.